Monday 3 November 2014

Mama Toni - Poetry




I want my mummy,

I called out as I touched my aching tummy.

I haven't seen her in years,

I yell out as I wipe away my tears.

I miss her touch,

The way she tells me constantly that she loves me so much.

Her endless prayers for me,

Always nudging my very existence, a better person to be.

Has anyone seen my mother?

If you haven't, don't speak, please don't bother.

Living without her is becoming unbearable,

She gave me life damn it! she is totally irreplaceable.

Go get my mama,

she is somewhere distant, somewhere in her mind all alone.

Tell her, it's her precious little nana,

Who needs her and says its okay to finally come home

                                                                   -dadadupeola




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;