Friday 25 October 2013

THE INSURANCE BROKER


                       THE INSURANCE BROKER

I was at a wedding ceremony, dressed beautifully in a native attire comprising of an Ankara material gown and a head gear popularly called “gele” with a pump on my feet to match. I really don’t know why but these days my fashion sense has gone from nerdy to chic...although my sister calls it “Barbie Dolly”, I completely consider it chic.
The event was so interesting, not only was it a union of two people in love but also a reunion gathering for some of us that haven’t seen each other in while. I was reunited with friends I had studied many years back with and they were all looking so sweet, I almost wanted to take them home….almost!

On the 1st of October 2013, my home country “Nigeria” celebrated its 53 years of independence. Oh what joy we had, irrespective of everything we go through as a nation, we don’t overlook celebrating every time we have the opportunity to.
It is quite unfortunate that globally Nigeria is tagged with all sorts of negativity. It is so bad, that our struggles every day is mostly as a result of our inability to convince even ourselves that they are wrong about us. Nigerians in my own perspective have come to accept the proven fact that we have so much negativity, it’s a miracle how we survive daily and why physical forces “like the government “are incapable of helping...who do we turn to?

Experiencing every day in Nigeria without being disgraced, insulted, robbed, molested,  kidnapped, bombed or killed is not due to fact that we have great infrastructural facilities, or because the Police is highly effective, or the Government is critically concerned of each and everyone’s well-being. Still, businesses runs as usual with high profits, ceremonies like the wedding I attended still go on successfully as planned, life continues…what is responsible?

Unemployment is at its highest, the educational system is currently at its lowest and to crown it all, corruption is the order of the day. We are constantly faced with bills of services not fully or properly rendered or extortion that are totally unjustified. Yet the rich; like my upcoming self…lol… are still getting richer legitimately... why is this so?

Our health care system is nothing to write home about, it is in a devastating state, with lack of sufficient equipment or skilled professionals, overcrowding is a norm in public hospitals run by the government while overcharged fees is the status quo of privately owned hospitals. Drugs are inevitably abused and our enforcement agencies are not as competent as they ought to be, our roads are becoming death traps and our airplanes are becoming so dangerous it will be a great sequel for the movie “Final Destination”. Still people are living to a very good old age…How is this happening?

As my friends and I were becoming acquainted with each other, one of them suddenly cut in sharply and looked straight at me and asked “Are you a minister?”. I was shocked at the question as I have never considered myself one. Besides, it was almost embarrassing because earlier on, I had been dancing to all kinds of circular music that most ministers would consider highly inappropriate. She stated immediately that she reads my posts on facebook- I started writing on facebook before I was advised to start my own blog- and she was always so inspired by it, she wanted to know if I was a minister in a church somewhere.

*Thinking deeply*
I have attended ministry and evangelism schools in the church where I service my spirituality-I like to call it that instead of putting something simple like ”where I worship”. I have been a pastor of one children’s fellowship before and enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted. But I have never considered myself a minister.

I think I like to refer to myself as an evangelist- a person who seeks to convert others to the Christ, especially by public writing or better still,i like to see myself as an Insurance Broker. Therefore, today the 25th October, 2013 to commemorate Nigeria’s 53rd independence. I, #Potter’sImage writes about:
       The best Comprehensive Insurance Policy in World: Case Study Nigeria”....Geh!Geh!

Surviving every day in Nigeria or the World without Insurance that covers you against disgrace, injustice, insults, armed robbery, molestation, fire, kidnapping, unemployment, ill health, being killed or bombed away to name a few, in one single policy is almost impossible…. But it isn't impossible with God, because the possibility of that only comes when you fully insure yourself from all these negativity FOR FREE…no premium required, guaranteed total customer satisfaction, proven and confirmed! A trial at no cost whatsoever will really convince you.

All you need to do is close your eyes-so that you are sure you are concentrating on this, open your mouth and repeat these words “Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all my Ignorance and the effect of it-which is sin-For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin (Psalms 38:18). I accept Jesus as my Lord and personal Saviour and I believe that God raised Him from the dead (Romans 10:9-10).

That’s all you need to get the policy started, subscribe to it today and you won’t be disappointed. The best part of this policy is that it doesn't just secure you completely while you are alive, it continues even after death.

 In other words, it also insures your afterlife!You also get to join the fleet of heavily insured people like yourself -great networking strategy.-isn't that the best deal ever?

Oh least I forget, when you do realize that this insurance policy is truly the best, be a good sport by not keeping this little tinny winny important detail to yourself now will you…

            SHARE THE WORD, SHINE YOUR LIGHT                                                                          



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;