Tuesday 23 August 2016

Life For Many - Poetry

Life For Many



I rest my head on the black pompous breast

A gentle rhythm narrows my never ending rest

No longtime passed my consciousness kept

Sometimes my eyes are wet from tears wept

Worries and ache disappeared whole

I feel like I am in a rabbit hole

Again today I will long work

My work is hell and my wage stunt

I am passed two scores but this lad is still stuck

I long for days I will never again job hunt

Days were I cuddle my wife and babe in a Hummer truck

Worry and fear walks me through time

Sigh, life it is for many without a dime

But I find my cheer in you

And rest my head on the black pompous breast that is true.
                                                                                                                -Oyindamola Dada


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;