Friday 7 November 2014

Time to Move On - Poetry



I Forgive Myself

For the bad choices, I have made
The lost opportunities, broken dreams and all the wrong impressions in people's mind i have laid


I Forgive Myself

For all the times, I gave up easily
The relationships, jobs, ideas, people, all the boys i never loved equally

I Forgive Myself

For the pain I cause
The malice, deceit, lies, trauma and wrong values I applause

I Forgive Myself

As I totally admit that I have been wrong
That's the reason I gave my life to Christ, He is gradually making me a better person as long as I stay strong.

I forgave Myself

When I Found out through the Bible that Jesus Christ had paid the price already through death and reconciled me all to Himself

I am forgiven                                              -dadadupeola

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;